Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ole Ole Ole Ole!

"I think I can say that I have given my all, given everything I could as a player to Manchester United. I’m proud to have been a part of this fantastic club, and played under such a brilliant manager. I’ve also played alongside some great players and made some great friends here. I’ve had some fantastic experiences that are too numerous to just list here and now. Most of all, the fans have been magnificent." - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer



Yesterday, A United Legend Hung his Boots after a Spectacular Career, Scoring 126 goals, and THE goal in Barcelona '99 that will be remembered Forever. The ever reliable Norwegian Talisman has come off the bench on more than 1 occasion to slot home a crucial goal for Our beloved United. Albeit, his knee problem has tainted his last few Seasons, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will Always be a United Legend.

Pls note: Due to the extremely biased nature of JUFC, the priviledge of Team information and clips is limited only to Manchester United. IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED! Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi..sorry but manchester united sucked again..thank you pleaseeee come again..